Ways You Can Volunteer
The Port Townsend Education Foundation is a 100% volunteer-based organization. There are many ways that you can help support our mission of enhancing academic programs in the PT Schools:
- Attend PTEF board meetings. Occurring the 2nd Wednesday of the month at the district office, these are open to the public.
- Help with the annual Art Auction fundraiser. There are many tasks before and during the event where help is needed and much appreciated. Our volunteers are essential to making this event so successful year after year!
- Consider an in-kind donation. Help with marketing and/or printing services are particularly needed.
- Serve as the PTEF Volunteer Coordinator. We’d love to hear from you!
- The Port Townsend Public School District welcomes volunteer help in any capacity. You can visit the PTSD website at: www.ptsdschools.org to find an area of need that best matches your talents.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information